- NEW - Take a look at these great comments from women in the WISEWOMAN program in Lenawee County. They must be doing something right in Southeast Michigan!
- District Health Department #10 hosted a healthy grilling tailgate to show women and their families healthy, inexpensive meals. ... read the article now.
- The toolkit was issued by the Michigan League for Human Services (MLHS) ~ A United Way Agency ~ and includes hotlines and contact information regarding the Food Assistance Program (FAP), State Emergency Relief (SER), Family Independence Program (FIP) and other programs. www.milhs.org
- A great success story from Manistee Health Department. Collaboration efforts are bringing the message of "good food" to WISEWOMAN ... read the story now.
- Increasing WISEWOMAN participant's understanding of healthy food choices ... read how a local grocery store is helping.
- Check out this unique directory based on some of the resources most requested by WISEWOMAN participants. It was developed by WISEWOMAN Western Michigan University Intern, Angie Szymczak, and has lots of national and Michigan-based resources. All you have to do is add your local links.